Tuesday, September 4, 2007

bebongs in 10 years

10 years ago....i found myself with who i called a family....a solitude friend...a fun loving fearless friends...

but ...then...i discover not everything just as i expected or thing....it took 10 years to revealed what kind of person i am....for them....i`m just not to cool person....not the it girl...nor they not think as the very loving person either...

i believe...until this moment i still consider them as part of my journey....but then...it gives me a moment to breath and to think...i am part of my journey..i am the solitude friend...i am the fun loving person...and i am what i am...

i dont want to remember 10 years behind me...i still found someone/ somebody to accept me...for the next 10 years...if i dont find it...then..it`s just me and my shadow hanging...to take another journey...


Notes :
thank you...i`m sorry..goodbye...

No comments: