Friday, June 15, 2007

bebong mellow swallow discow

i heard this tune from michael buble...it`s called you and i . suddenly, i felt so mellow....

coz before, i told my best friend i thought i had problem with commitment....but when i heard michael`song....it would be the greatest feeling hear this song playin` on my wedding...piano, small orchestra ....and just listen the word...


here we are..on earth together its you and i GOD has made us fall in love its true ....i really found someone like you...

will it say..the love u feel for me...will it say that you`ll be by my side ....to see me through untill my life is through....

will in my mind we can conquer the world... and love you and i....you and i ...you and i....

i `m glad atleast in my life i found someone..that may not be here forever to see me through..but i found the strength in you....
coz in my mind you`ll will stay here always....you and i ...you and i.....


sangat simple...tapi somehow....it really could touch my deepest fear......

will i ever find??


No comments: