Saturday, June 16, 2007

i dream of you...said bebong

time passed by since the last time we spoke....it was that dawn you drawn the line ...
as much as i missed our time..it didnt bring you back either....

i let my self go with the flow...trying to built again the pieces that you`ve had broken....
maybe you see me all built in no time...in a rush.....and you saw so many objects around me has make me to be where i am today...

i let you see me in my most outstanding performance..without even notice that i had let so many tears run through from my eyes....

i let my common sense played along...try to think in positive....when i wished i had remember negative side of you....

but....when i close my eyes...all i dreamt was you....when i wanted so bad to get a good rest from all of the feeling i tried to burried....

No comments: