Sunday, October 21, 2007

emotionally breakdown....

this is not the closure i expected.....i asked to be guided...but i never knew...my acceptance would damage my emotion also....

13 oct...was my closing date....just when i want to enjoy every single happiness i had left...in the celebration of iedul fitri..where everybody forgiving....and make it a new day....i found it hard to forgive myself and the person that i adored in the past few weeks...

i asked earlier...to be guided and tooked me far away from him.....i should be by now...accepted this...but it eaten my emotion....it eaten me alive....

i wished i had a nice hello and goodbye ...but instead..i have to deal it with the hard way...the unspoken goodbye....

but deep down inside my heart...i dont deserve this anymore....if i could scream on the top of lung...

i knew everything happens for a reason....i just don`t want to hear it again and again...

No comments: