Tuesday, December 30, 2008

closing 2008

closing 2008 was more dramatic than it was before....

the biggest story would be...broke up...its not a question of why...but how....

how i ended up looking this year..as misery....
how i stand up on my feet again with little energy left...
how i had something that wasn`t planned and yet its growing inside of me...

none of these stories...were told before.... and yet..i had to take it with grace...

so many tears this year...that really just comes running like it was meant to be...


i found betrayed...i found no self confidence upon me ...

but then i found myself with a great power that as my solid rock... i found my inner circle profound me with love and capability only....to listen...because i cant carry these burden...


so to close 2008...is by...not remembering.... amnesia....

No comments: