Thursday, September 22, 2011

the end of beautiful friendship

Today i learn something,something about friendship. about being a social person as we born to be and act like one. At one point it hit me that we really can`t take everything as we expected them to be. But what hurts most is that, we`ve been so caring about this friendship and yet you can still be hurt easily by them. the question then was it something you`ve done not enough? or was it never enough.

i have never wanted to hurt anyone,but again i can`t help it if unconsciously i`ve hurt them. but before i`ve done it i have a lot conflict just even thinking about hurting one and yet they still try to hurt.


So i`ve earn my dissapointment point and just pray that whatever it is, actually there`s a rainbow in it. I know don`t really care if i die one day and they came to pay respect. so i`m respectable when i`m dead than i`m alive?


eventually, we end up in the grave alone. what we bring is our goodness hope it`s enough to erase our mistakes. I don`t expect everybody who claim that they know so well that they trully who i am,matter facts they even don`t know themselves.

if i have the power to stop the time to choose my paths then i wont have this dissapointment but the facts remains that GOD just put me on the road where i have to meet these person and there`s nothing i could do to turn my back. HE choose my trip of fun,sad,sorrow,and proud.


so today,i`ve learn that your best friend is not your true friend. he/she was best in time but not true for a lifetime. well at least i think of them one of my best friend and i don`t have to force if i`m not their best one.


everything has its expired date.even friendship. doesn`t really mean we have to hate them. but it`s a way GOD says that" sorry it has to end like this, because I preparing something much better for you" . Believe that`s what HE will give me although it sucks like hell.


so i must thank them for not want to be friends with me or simply they are not worth for friendship cause they don`t know how to make one.

No comments: