Saturday, November 8, 2008

a friend hearts

i`m hanging with some of my best friends last nite.. it was the first relieve feelings that really just put me in smile mode..

and then i`ve got this sms from a dear friend of mine.. out of the blue she was telling me about her personal life.. ( notes taken : she`s not my best friend..but she`s a nice friend indeed ) . at all random people ( after her best friends ..perhaps ) she`s starting told her side of story..

and then suddenly.. its like i`ve been given a sign that what is happening to me , is happening to her as well in much2x complicated version.

and then as i smiled.. i ashamed of myself giving up.. giving up that i couldn`t do what i `m supposed to do...

she left me with one question? why men gave up on us?

some answer i could think of :

- he`s just a quitter
- he`s not brave enough
- low self esteem..

but that was just wrong judging appearance not on hearts..

women blessed with extraordinary hearts...that allows her to lights what a men`s heart could not see..

so to answer her problem..

because you have an extraordinary hearts to figure it out the solution..and somehow with kindness heart your logic also become a real deal.

No comments: