Tuesday, November 4, 2008

still...love you...until i don`t know how to

i received so many sympathy thought during my separation and they all said get up,move on, find another tree to climb. it`s a good thing .. all they did was care so much about me.. and wouldn`t want me get crazy over small things called heartbroken.

little did they know... it was a bumpy road.. and they`re not taking the same ride with me.. they knew but it wasn`t the same direction i had to go through...

there`s a piece in my heart that they don`t understand..all i expected from my behaviour is they feeling sorry for me.. but i can`t hide it.. and if i do.. the scars still appear.

more than anything... i really want to move on.. that`s all i wanted.. seeing my so called "simple solitude partners has already found new direction.. i should not standing here in tears..

but i can`t... i want to but i can`t...

seeing happy face around its killing me.. because i have to the smiley face all the time..

for once.. all i want is to be embraced.. for once i need to be selfish.. so i could know what i want..

for many reasons to hate.... i couldn`t hate..
for many reasons to mad i couldn`t mad
for many reasons to be angry.. i couldn`t angry..


in the name of love.. and the name love is fairy tale..

1 comment:

alphasad said...

haiii... Feell sad freind??