Friday, November 20, 2009

high and low

Setiap hari pasti selalu saja terjadi perubahan.Dalam hitungan detik, segala sesuatu bisa berubah.

Today`s completed with my Highest and Lowest of the day.I used to play this game.asking each other what`s my highest and lowest of the day. since i`m not playing this anymore and i don`t know what i feel each moment, i rather let it slip away so that i can pass the day. But today, i can write my highest and lowest.


Highest of the Day :
- having a single nite out with my cunners.a bunch great company that really makes the hilite. i could laugh and glow and just be me..the real me..nothing covers with them. I Remembered watched the rerun of my lowest point with them. they`re waiting and hoping for me to get back on my feet since my last lowest point in last year.and now, i`m me again with them.just still a crazy gangs ended up being friends more than a decade. as i watched one of my best cuni getting married..yes..it`s her bachelorette evening,she made realize that a moment liket will surely come and i want and have to believe that it come at the rite moment. sure..i`m sad...sure i`m envy...but then again,they`re the one who stick with me through my thick and thin.



Lowest of the Day :
- having a shout out that someone that i care ( come to thing of it..i care for him in a long run ) actually not care about me.not that i want to. it doesnt hurt but still hit me. Do i still care about him after i found out? i dont know..and i dont wanna know..
i just let it go..and it`s better this way i guess..why would i waste my time trying to explain how i feel if the nature already says no.


maybe really its time just to enjoy and embrace the moment.for i dont know what will happen in the next second.

No comments: