Sunday, January 31, 2010

the unwanted it...i wish it stays

its been a months now,,,
since the bird came the first time visit my nest
it not wound,but somehow it doesn't go away either

with it wings tried to explain the thoughts,the hearts,the feelings,,,
i denied it present for awhile...
and now i couldnt anymore...

a part of me wishing that it never comes,,,
never have to comfort me or sharing it with me...
wish it could find a new place...

but it some part i want it to stay...
be still...


but i dont know how to make it understand...
when none of this to much to feel...


i didnt want its presence...
and now i need it more than i could ever ask...

but i couldnt make it stays....

it will fly before my eyes...

wish i could ask to stay...



and now....

i cherish every moment its presence...
knowing that someday it will fly and fade among the sky...

No comments: