Sunday, August 23, 2009

i love my family...and my extended loving family....

Today i was having conversation with one of my cousin..my deares cousin. I dont know what happen in casual and ordinary conversation afterwards i pray and suddenly and slowly my tears falls down...my prayer is about my parents.


My cousin is one of my dad`s nephew whom i found very religious and very mature considering he has a sister who happens to be my one and only dynamic duo.and my dad loves them so much...because they one of my uncle my dad`s duo dynamic legacy....


and so...the conversation very casual just asked how`s my dad doin...and bla2x...and said that he always pray for the best of me and my family...our family.

but then in my prayers...i couldn`t stop thinking...if my cousin really care about my family...especially my dad..what role do i play as a daughter? and what did i do to give nothing but trouble ...my problem that slowly became a burden to them.....

I asked GOD...in my deepest soul...to not give my parents a burden.my burden.let i be the one who responsible let me be the one who solved my problems....for once and for the last time i shall live..let me make them secure in ways i dont know how.......


For whatever happens to my life....

For whatever cause might arise....


after i prayed....i got the text from my cousin,and it said :

"jagain bokap yaa,teh.salam buat bokap..."


for whatever meaning....i know....deep in the my family...my big family souls...lies a deep love and i dont know that love makes me realize that...i haven`t and still making those mistakes...that my parents took care of...


GOD....thank you for remind me and blessed me with such a loving family...

No comments: