Friday, July 31, 2009

sharing names

turns out i have 4 people in my love live who share the same name...and 2 of them are happily married..( if they are not,not my business anyway..:p . 1 of them about to join the marriage life and another 1 well..i dunno much what`s goin on in his lately...but i guess he`s doin ok..;p

and how i met them share the same name when i called out...but never share the same stories...well...at the end the relationship obviously not working...;p .But come to think of it..i really had no idea why i jumped into this relationship sharing the same name.

but 4 of them surely gave me a same result...broken..no doubt about it..;p only i chose to see the damage is it good damage or bad damage..

some of them were meaningful regardless how the relationship takes further,but in my heart they still gave me a sweet memories..

and some of them were just crazy people in my crazy life with crazy attitude...literally..

i don`t wanna share the details of every gentleman story...but the idea of me having 4 guys with the same name....it`s funny...
and not only that...some of them share the same attitude...but then again guys simply all the same...

to all of you ...thank you for not remind me how you entering my life...but your name will always tattoed on my mind....

No comments: