Friday, April 17, 2009

My otherside of story.

this is the truth and nothing but the truth..

i found you...found the one. 1 to 10 scale...you are 6 on progress to beyond 10.
i can picture get bored with you...and somehow it is the most beautiful pictures i`ve had so far.
i am me ..and you are you... and having you around the smile will always appears.

i love everything about you...as much as i hate everything about you....
i dont understand you sometimes...just like you dont understand me...by saying you `re acting weird lately...

i enjoy myself not have to talk to you all the time...and we both are talkative person....

but now...
the room is empty...the picture is gone...

my wish ...
you`ll come around ( again) and never leave...because i realize by now...i lost the otherside of me...and need you so that i can see you more...you already make my life so wonderful with all the drama...

so...i wish you feel the same...loving me just the exact doze that you can give...

i really miss you...

No comments: