Saturday, May 23, 2009

my extended of joy...i care about you...too much already.

here...i sit and watch the crowd go by...parapapappapa yeee...
but there`s only one face i could see...

jump into reff.

how long can i hide what i`m feeling inside
my love is river that`s gonna make it ways to sea..
this feeling inside..lord know i`ve tried....
beneath the surface....
(Beneath the surface- incognito)

when i wanted this feelings to end.
the only text i could see is made me impulsive
how i can met you as soon as possible.

and you gave me the time
and believe me...hugged you was the best feeling i could ever imagine in awhile.
and missed you was the lowest feeling i could not describe

so here i am..be at your presence..and loving each second of it..and i could not get enough..

*thank you so much...my extended of joy*

No comments: